Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yellow and Gray

 I hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July!  We absolutely did.  Our pancake breakfast ended up being so much fun and created such good memories.  Did I ever tell you that for a long time I was a summer hater?  I really hope we can still be friends...when I was young it just seemed really boring to me (I think I am just a busy body and loved the action of school and all that goes on in the cooler weathers).  And hot.  Well, nowadays I love the relaxation and fun and lack of schedule (which is rare for me because I am a schedule kind of gal)
 You'll have to pardon the pictures, these were taken when we were in Arizona and right before dinner.  We had been traveling for the last 2 1/2 hours from Taylor (northern Arizona) to Phoenix after our family reunion and Josh was ready to eat...so the photo shoot was a bit...um...hurried.
 Oh well, I get what I get right?  I have to say, that yellow and gray are one of my favorite color combos.  I need to wear it more because I really like it.  Alright that is it, thanks for ready you lovely ladies.
Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Target | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Nine West via Ross | Belt: F21 | Bracelet: unknown

18 comments:

  1. You look great love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look wonderful and you are right it's beautiful combination :)
    come and join my GIVEAWAY
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look perfect!!!^^
    i follow you on Bloglovin and on GFC ;)
    can you follow me on both of them too?¿? :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, you look so cute! I love the braid in your hair and your adorable striped top. Glad to hear the pancake breakfast was a success :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty, emily! yellow and gray are some of my favorite colors together :) :) and now i want pancakes...

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely! And the striped top is super cute!

    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that color combo too though I never wear it--I love to see it! I don't have much grey. I have to get to Aldo soon. Your shoes remind me how much I love that place. :)
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love the yellow stripes. Your wedges are pretty awesome too! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple. I never thought to pair this skirt like that!

    <3 Clare
    understatedclassics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow & gray is such a great combo - and I know I've told you before, but I LOVE those shoes!! Pancake breakfast sounds amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're so sweet!
    thanks for your kind comment.
    i love your blog - now following.
    ciao! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the grey skirt, you look super pretty!
    xx






    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow and grey is my favorite color combo ever (if you couldnt tell from my blog haha). My next outfit post is actually in that color scheme too :) Pancake breakfast sounds like a great 4th tradition! Hope you are having a lovely day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love this color of yellow and the skirt looks so relaxed and nice! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Drooling over those wedges, wanna steal them! I love shoes that combine black and brown :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those Aldo shoes. SO cute! Your hair looks cute too!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Gray and yellow are some of my favorite color combinations! You look fantastic, I also like the braid in the front of your hair!

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so cute in those colors... =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.