Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OOTD-Some Neutrals and Some Colors

 Today was absolutely WILD!  Most of our summer days are pretty relaxed.  Today however was nuts.  My boys woke up early to head to piano lessons and then came home, quickly changed for swimming lessons, then we came home and they changed and got ready for Palmer's physical because football is starting soon.  After our appointment we came home and the boys got their chores, reading and "homework" done (they do workbook pages every day) and then after McKay's nap we headed to the local fire station for a tour.  This was Palmer's last requirement to earn his wolf for Cub Scouts and then we headed to a local park for their first tennis lessons.  Yup, it was NUTS!!! 
 I know you were all just dying to know about my day today but I have to say I seriously felt like today was a major accomplishment. 

HAVE YOU ENTERED MY GIVEAWAY!!??  I have to admit I have browsing and making a wish list of my own.  There are so many amazing products!!  I am a Clinique LOVER, and there are so many awesome products to choose from.  I also love this little pack of amazing nail polishMake sure you enter right here!!

 Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Jcrew, altered (similar) | Shoes: Aldo (these are currently on sale for $13.99 right now...I am bitter, should have waited) | Belt: F21 (loving this one) | Bag: Nine West via Ross | Sunnies: Nordstrom (on sale 2 for $20 right now!!) |
Necklace: Jcrew via Ebay (similar)



21 comments:

  1. I love wear neutrals....! you create a very clean look =)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. like look!!:)

    kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the necklace and your darling pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and preppy too. I love your boat shoes!

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win the prize for busiest mom yesterday! Our day was much calmer. I love the yellow skinny belt. Also totally love the preppy look that the boat shoes give it.
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit... You nailed the pop of color part

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you kept the clothes all white and added the fun touches of color!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love the jcrew necklace with all white, white with gold and turquoise jewelry is my summer go-to:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are the best at adding color to a neutral look. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! Looks comfy and easy to run around in, sounds like you had a super busy day!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely necklace.

    xoxo,

    http://trendsection.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this outfit is so cute! I love the white and then a mix of color all over. THAT does sound like a wild day, I never knew you could get so much done in a single day!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit, love the statement necklace and the bright fun belt - adorable <333
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's a lot of activity in one day! Well, you looked fabulous doing it! I absolutely love the mix of color in your accessories! So chic!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a busy day!! You look perfectly put together, yet still practically comfortable, for it. =) I love the pops of color from your accessories and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done Super Mom! I have days like this all the time. They are exhausting but at least you looked super cute! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the look!
    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look Super Mom! :o) Love the pops of yellow, pink & blue!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello EMily!

    I love your total white with a touch of color, is just perfect.

    XOXO

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.