Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It Took Me an Entire Episode of The Bachelorette to Think of a Title for this Post

 Alright I have to first talk about the elephant in the room...I know I am a wrinkled mess in these pictures.  Take this all with a grain of salt.  This is what I wore to church last week and when I went into the building it was crisply ironed, and then I spent most of church with kids crawling around my lap (McKay got on my lap and off about 27 times), and it makes it a little hard to come out of the building not looking like I need a steamer pronto (okay and I guess I could have ironed it before the pictures...but I didn't.  I'm lame).  On THAT note...
 This is another one of my other favorite skirts that I have had forever and will debate being buried in.  I am a lover of pleats and this skirt is so fun to wear, it moves perfect and the texture of the fabric is just lovely.  I LOVE it.  The print DOES mildly (or a lot) remind me of the curtain clothing from The Sound of Music, but I guess that makes me like it more.  I feel part of the Von Trapp Family Singers, now don't you want one (ironed of course)??
Top: Jcrew | Skirt: Jcrew | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Nine West via Ross | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Jewelry: Jcrew and F21 (recent)

18 comments:

  1. girl i have wrinkle issues, too! when you sit and work all day, it's tough to not have wrinkle issues. lame town! you look great though... love that skirt!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute skirt! Oh the Von Trapps! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skirt! Nice shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so cute and I love the ribbon in your hair <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love this skirt! Aw, kids. They have a way of wrinkling clothes, but at least they make it worth it! It's funny because we are basically wearing the same thing today! (Though I won't be able to post it until later)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love the title of your post! I think my clothes are wrinkled in many of my outfit posts :) Your pleated skirt is so pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely skirt! and i'm also guilt (all the time) of wrinkled clothes! haha

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt, its very very pretty!
    xx





    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the button down and skirt...preppy vintage chic.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kids crawling around on your lap during church?? That sounds familiar!!! My favorite color is green and I am loving this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think you look wrinkly at all! :) I really love your skirt. The fabric is so elegant and I adore the color. So perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to talk about the Bachelorette. I am SO GLAD Jef is still in the running! I love him. Literally. And I guess Arie is OK. Haha! Maybe I should post about this guilty pleasure of mine. :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very, very pretty! Love the pleats!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, it doesn't look wrinkly to me!! really really like ur sunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fabric pattern and the style of your skirt is just lovely.
    I always have trouble thinking of suitable post titles. Sometimes coming up with titles is a lot harder than coming up with something to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit, and loving the green skirt! So cute!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.