Monday, July 2, 2012

Last Night in Phoenix

Sorry if any of you checked this post right as it posted.  Before we left for Arizona I scheduled my posts and assumed that I could add the text later...well, later crept up on me and I am just getting to it.

Tonight is our last night here in Phoenix and can I tell you what a wonderful time we have had???  We have crammed so much into a few days and I feel ready to head home (and get things ready for our annual Nelson  Pancake Breakfast the day after we get home.  Yikes!)
Tonight we went to a Diamondbacks game with the boys.  Josh has been bringing the boys home Diamondbacks paraphenalia ever since he started going on business trips to Phoenix and tonight they were true fans.

I was impressed that they paid attention to most of the game.  It was such a sad one as they lost by 4...but still fun to be at.
Josh the cute husband that he is got us great seats in hopes of catching a foul ball...it didn't happen, but it was fun to be super close to the field and I think it helped the boys feel more part of the game.

The funniest thing happened at the end. McKay (my 2 year old) was getting very tired and he gets slap happy when he is tired.  The crowd was trying to rally the D-backs as we were losing badly.  I was trying to get McKay to say "Let's go D-backs," and he wouldn't.  He did however scream "let's go doggies" at the top of his lungs when it was really quiet.  Everyone laughed and I tried to teach him "Let's go D-backs" once again.  The next time he yelled "let's go puppies."  The crowd loved it as well as his brothers.  We really did have a lovely time!!!  Catch ya tomorrow when I'm back in ma home state (and I get to now look forward to a weekend trip to Cali to see my sister soon!!!  Can't wait!).
Top: Loft| Jeans: Target | Belt: F21 | Shoes: Aldo | jewelry: gift, unknown, Maceys | Bag: Nine West via Ross | Sunnies: Ross| Sash: Ann Taylor

15 comments:

  1. Love your pants!!
    Rawrs, Evey

    bellaevey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve made me wish I bought some skinny jeans in that exact colour after all yesterday! You look great :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit Emily! You look fabulous in those red pants, and what cute wedges :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! You look beautiful!

    Amy

    www.LeopardandLillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun way to spend your last night, even if they lost! Your hair looks so cute in the scarf and I love those wedges!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful ensembel. looking beautiful

    www.msvanvee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you've had a great vacation. i'd totally yell Let's Go Doggies!! LOL! :) you look fabulous, btw!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um. I am obsessed with your wedges! I love me a good wedge sandal and these are awesome.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this combination of red + white!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jeans!
    xx







    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the pants!!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.