Monday, July 23, 2012

Ball Game Style

 Tonight was my little sister's 25th birthday and we celebrated by heading to a baseball game per her request.  I wasn't sure what to wear, sporty or feminine...I decided to go with both.
 It was so fun to be with my family (my parents and cute brother came too) at the baseball game, and we got to mark it off our Summer Bucket List.  We are getting a lot of them this summer, it has been fun.
 Shirt: Old Navy | Jeans: Nordstrom | Shoes: Toms | Bag: Nine West via Ross | Hat: Gift from the hubs

 Here are a few Instagram pictures I took tonight.  

 My cute birthday girl sister.
Lincoln totally photo bombed us, I think this picture is so funny!
The 24th is a holiday in Utah and one I really love.  It is to celebrate when the pioneers first came into Utah in 1847.  We will be celebrating by boating with our wonderful friends (one who happens to be one of my photographers) and having a good ole summer BBQ.  I hope you also have a wonderful 24th of July!!


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!

15 comments:

  1. you look very classy with that clothes, looks like you had a great time!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! you look great :)


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely. You can never go wrong with a gingham shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great at the baseball game! Perfect mix! Have a great holiday!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute baseball look - love the yellow gingham!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable in your baseball game outfit!

    -Sharon
    Check out my newest giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe you're so cute! Love your yellow shirt, that is perfectly casual and chic for a fun time at ball game!
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so adorable for a baseball game!!! I'm loving gingham and stripes right now, and you've combined them perfectly! LOVE that bag!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you top! Looks adorable on you and perfect for a ball game :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Emily!
    You have a lovely family and Ilove your ball game look.

    XOXO

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look how gorg you look in a baseball cap!!! Love it! And I want that top!! So cute! Looks like you guys celebrated in style! What a fun time with the fam!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yellow is so your color!

    xo (your newest follower on Bloglovin),
    Courtney
    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! you look so adorable!! sounds like an awesome night at the ball park :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.