Sunday, July 22, 2012

Polka Dot

 I am currently on a plane headed home from my lovely weekend in California.  Actually I am sitting on my couch at home writing this so it will be ready to go when I was flying home from California and I am just assuming that it was lovely, but I am sure it will be.
 These are the last of the pictures that I took while I was in Phoenix a few weeks ago and hopefully if the shopping was good, I will have more fun location shots for the blog from California.  These pictures were actually taken when we were in Northern Arizona for our family reunion.  There is a small town there called Taylor that my dad was born and raised in and my own family has fallen in love with .  I am sure that Josh would jump at the chance to move there.  It really is a wonderful town.  We took the pictures in front of the Snowflake Temple, which is gorgeous.  You can see a full picture of it here.  Can I tell you how much I love to travel?  I told my husband that it is the only thing I would rather spend money on than clothes.  I am getting excited because we are headed to Lake Powell in August and in September...NEW YORK!!  It is going to be good.  Hope you had a lovely weekend!!
Skirt: Jcrew Factory (similar) | Top: Jcrew | Shoes: Aldo | Sunnies: Ross (similar) | Jewelry: Jcrew, Macy's and Cache



15 comments:

  1. pretty look. the shoes are beautiful. i'm totally agree with you about spending money from shopping to travel a lot :)
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pair some simple pieces together and it comes off looking fantastic. I'm still in awe of how any woman can look like this and have little boys in the house! Hats off to you!!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Hope you had a safe and uneventful flight back home!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT WEDGES LOOKS FABULOUS! ARE THEY COMFY? BY THE WAY YOU LOOK FABULOUS AS ALWAYS :)

    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your polka dot skirt is so cute! You've traveled to so many great places this year :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Arizona, its so gorgeous! I love travel too..my boyfriend and I have been beach hopping all summer since we've had so many family vacations...and I think I might be going on my very first cruise this September! I love how you've paired the green top with polka dots, you're so great at dressing up classic pieces and making them super stylish!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous you lucky! I would love to do a cruise.

      Delete
  7. SO cute! Love the polka dot skirt. Your necklace looks amazing against the yellow shirt.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say what??? You get to go to NYC in September?!?!?! You are lucky! I love your polka dot skirt--even with pockets to boot! I have only been to Phoenix in AZ because I have family there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit, emily! you really are quite the world traveler... or USA traveler... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, adore the polka dotted skirt - so cute <3
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to agree...Travel is definitely worth the spend! Love that skirt with the pale green top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love your skirt!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you made it home safely! Love the polka dot skirt...and love it even more that it has pockets!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.