Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soft

 By the time most you read this I will be on a plane heading for BOSTON!  I am so excited and have wanted to visit New England nearly all of my life (Maine is one my list for sure).  I can't wait to eat seafood and see a lighthouse in real life (yes my demands are small).
  I had a dream of going sailing, but I don't know that it will be realized on this trip.  I have heard that one should wear a motion sickness patch if one is prone to that sort of thing.  I am guessing I would need one (and the hubs would definitely need one) and we didn't get any so I don't know if I dare to go sailing.  So sad.  One day I will.
 So in the mean time, if anyone has any last minute Boston advice (other than the lovely Hannah from Tattoos and Pearls who has already given me a few awesome ideas) I am all ears!
 If you are in the Boston area watch for me, I'm comin' your way!!
 Shirt: Jcrew Factory | Shorts: Jcrew Factory | Jewelry: Banana Republic, Macys and Unknown | Shoes: Payless | Belt: F21 | Sunnies: Ross

16 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! They seem comfortable, have high heels, are black and therefore go with most everything, what more could you want from a shoe!?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color story, pastels are great with all the heat outside!
    Have fun in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black accessories paired against the pastel-neutrals! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastels must be in right now. Your outfit is great and makes me think summer! Have a great time in Boston!

    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i am so excited for you! new england is gorgeous (i am biased, i'll admit that) and boston is so much fun. i hope my suggestions help! can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return. thank you for the lovely shout out :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always looking so sweet and creamy... Great look!

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that shorts! I am looking for a pair of shorts that hits at the right spot on my legs, the flattering spot ;)

    Come see my latest blog post:
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/black-white-and-lace.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO jealous! I have always wanted to visit the easy coast but especially the New England area! You will have so much fun and I'm dying over your Minty shorts. I think I may have to track some down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mint shorts so nice, today I have a post with mint trend I love it!!

    xoxo

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pretty. Love this casual and classy, chic style.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these mint shorts on you! So casual and cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those shorts - the color is so cute and I love the length! Have fun in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is oh-so-fabulous.

    Happy Weekend!

    Cheers,
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shorts <3

    xoxo

    http://fountain-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.