Sunday, June 3, 2012

Raspberry Mint

 Doesn't Raspberry Mint just sound like some amazingly refreshing drink or great tasting gum?  Well, it isn't, but it definitely was an outfit I loved wearing.  I bought these mint jeans when I went on my Target colored jeans splurge.  They are actually what started the whole thing.
  I went to Target with very low expectations of finding some mint jeans and I as soon as I saw these and their perfect minty color I was hooked.  We are talking perfect toothpaste mint color (and that was just what I was looking for!!)  I had to order them online as they were sold out in my size (as is everything.  I am convinced I am the exact size pant and shoes size as every other woman in the world because my size is always gone!!)

They came last week and I honestly couldn't get enough of them!
 We had such a fun weekend and tried to do a bunch of "summery" things.  We don't get summer for very long here in Utah, so I have decided that this year I am going to make the very most of every minute.  As tomorrow is our very first day of summer vacation I am trying to think of something spectacular to do...I haven't thought of anything yet...

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!  Here's to a great week! Cheers!
 Top: Anthropologie | Jeans: Target | Flats: Aldo (similar) | Jewelry: Macys | Bag: Ross (recent) | 
Sunnies: Ross (similar) | Belt: F21


For those of you who wanted to see what I did for my kids' classes, I posted a few pictures.
 These are what I did for my boys' teachers.  We lucked out completely with great teachers and I hope they knew how much we loved them.  I just bought the beverage containers at IKEA and filled it up withe lemonade.  I made the little card in Photoshop. 
I gave each member of my boys' classes this little treat to take home and put in the freezer.  It is easy and my boys like to give something to everyone to say goodbye (or I like it, I forget which of us it is :)



WatchOutForTheWoestmans pleated poppy

26 comments:

  1. Bright pink is my favorite color to pair with mint. And those end-of-year gifts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect ,love it!

    Lovely Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily!
    I love your mint pants so nice. So cute your Kid´s presents from the class.
    Have a nice week.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combo!
    i'm on the hunt for some mint pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The raspberry and mint go so well together! I love what you made for the teachers and kids', so cute, Emily!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, I love the bag!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this outfit...it screams summer! and i love the icey treats...what a perfect idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Target either never gets the good stuff or I'm just too late to scoop up perfectly colored mint skinnies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Target skinnies are so cute. I have been seeing them pop up around blogs and I love how you styled them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mint jeans and it looks so great with the raspberry shirt! The gifts you made are SO cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Color blocking bag is simply thumbs up!

    Come see my final part of maxi skirt styling!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/maxi-skirt-3-in-1-final-part-finally.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea with the freeze pops! You look lovely, I adore that colour combination!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The raspberry and mint shades look great together! Love the gifts you made :) Have a great summer vacation!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mint pants!! and makes a perfect outfit with the color of the top!!
    abyway,, i want those candys!! ;)
    saludos!
    Memi

    http://coronadosdemoda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE THOSE PANTS! Wish I could get them in my size but they are sold out online. I have mint jeans envy.

    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your raspberry mint outfit looks great!! I like the tote too!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute color combo! Love the mint!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these colors together!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG...those are THE cutest teacher gifts ever! love the mint & raspberry combo too.

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great style! It's perfect!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these colors! Raspberry mint is a great title. Thanks for stopping by my blog too! You've got a new follower!

    Kristen
    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this color combo~ so fun and summery! But all this talk of raspberry-mint has made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love mint and hot pink! It is one of my fave color combos. ;)
    Enjoy your summer vacay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE this!! I have been thinking about those mint jeans for a while, I may have to snatch up a pair!

    I am your newest follower :)
    wendymacdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those colors together, and the striped bag pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Colored jeans are all the rage right now. I saw these mint ones in Target the other day but of course my size is sold out. I hate that they hardly ever restock things once they sell out.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.