Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pink and More Pink

Some of you may know my favorite color is pink.  A few of you (who read my posts as opposed to just look at the pictures, which is totally fine as I do it sometimes too...) might know that I don't have a ton of it in my wardrobe, but I tell you what, the few things I have, go well together (and I think Barbie will agree with me).  I really have loved the whole Monochrome look of late and thought I would give it a whirl.  Yep, I'm a fan.

Can I point out something that you can't really see in the pictures?  This top is one of my favorite textures.  It is made with Swiss Dot fabric.  I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to anything in a swiss dot fabric, I adore how it looks (just wanted you to get the full effect). 
 And I think this is the very first post where I have worn these shoes.  These are my FAVORITE shoes ever.  I would even take them over my fluffy slippers I like them that much.  They are the first pair of shoes that I ever bought from Aldo (which became one of the only places I will buy heels from because they are my favorite) and I think some how my feet molded right to them.  The are seriously SO comfy.  Every time I put them on my feet say "oh I've missed you." As you can say I take my relationships with my shoes quite seriously.

Last but not least tomorrow I get to dress up for a Black Tie event.  I can not tell you how excited I am as the last time this happened was quite a while ago.  Who doesn't love getting all dressed up?  I sure as heck do and I am going to enjoy every second of it!!  I'll have pictures next week!
 Top: Gap | Skirt: Jcrew (similar)| Shoes: Aldo (similar-ish) | Bag: Kate Spade (similar-ish)| Sunnies: Nordstrom | Necklace: Jcrew and gift | Bracelets: Jcrew here and here

17 comments:

  1. I love PInk as well, but I don't think I look as good...pink makes you glow! I can see why you like the shirt it looks so soft and comfy. The pearls adds a nice feminine touch too!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two shades of pinks and touch of pearls :-)

    Maria
    www.daintyanddecadent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes! And I'm loving all the pink. Yay for black tie events, so fun! Enjoy it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your black tie outfit! I haven't gotten that dressed up since 2007 and I would love to! Have fun at the party!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbie would be PROUD!
    www.ragazzabazaar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emily!!
    SO nice your pink skirt, Gorgeous as always.

    Have a nice weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the pink monochromatic look! You pull this off flawlessly. Have a great weekend!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily, you look so pretty in pink!! Loving this monochromatic pink outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blouse!http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some beautiful shoes! Loving the pink on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit, loove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the pink on pink!
    alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look.

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the all pink look, you look great. Thanks for stopping by and following me. I have followed you back

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute look
    i tag you
    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/2012/06/tag-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.