Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mint and Navy

Can I just say what a huge fan of navy I am?  I just love it with everything and today I paired it with my mint jeans.  Loved it. 

   In other news, I have discovered an new way of wasting time, because I was desperately in need of one of those (my old iphone time waster was "Words With Friends", but I think we need a break from each other :) Has anyone ever played "Draw Something," on their Smartphones?  I am sure I am late on this one (I usually
am :), but it is so addicting!  Seriously so fun...all of you that are desperately searching for a new way to waste your time, it's your game.
 Alright darling readers, I hope you have a wonderful day/night.  Thanks for reading!
 Top: H&M (recent) | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Famous Footwear (similar) | Bag: local boutique (similar) | Jewelry: Macys | Watch: Buckle | Sunnies: Nordstrom



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color of your mint jeans, so pretty with the navy stripes and brown wedges :) I just love this outfit, so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must get some mint jeans, they look fantastic!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, casual yet absolutely stylish look! I love the combo of white and milk chocolate brown.

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! Love that you paired it off with a bun!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...love these pants! The colors lokk great together!

    Kristen
    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The navy looks great paired with the mint! I was obsessed with Draw Something and then I think I made myself sick of it, haha. Have a great weekend, Emily!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. My iphone is too old (I have the 3!) to get Draw Something on it but I have heard how addicting it is! Also- I love your hair in these photos!!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous in navy and mint! I have so many apps on my iphone that are all time wasters - including Draw Something, Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, Dice with Buddies... the list goes on. It's amazing I find time to do anything else, haha. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. great mix you have made... I ove navy looks!

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stripes

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love navy too, and I'm always drawn to it, but it looks much better on you with your blonde hair that it does with my dark hair! Words with Friends is so fun and Draw Something is fun too - and I'm the type of person that can't stand to have a notification too long that it's my turn, so I have to play right away! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Navy is one of my favorites also for the very same reasons you listed! It really does go with everything... And I love that you paired it with mint. Perfect summertime look!
    XO - Marion
    PS - LOL at the time waster habit! I need to cut back on my list of time suckers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great and fresh. I love navy too and your look is so perfect for a summer trip.

    Nicole
    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/06/beach-fashions/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THIS! navy looks great against mint!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is so awesome! The top pairs so well with the mint jeans! Good job! :D
    -Amy

    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.