Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Blocking


 Most of you know that I am a color blocking fanatic fan.  Can I tell you how much I love this full on color blocked DRESS!!  It is the funnest most comfy dress to wear and can be dressed up or down...love it.
 Tonight I am up WAY too late catching up on "The Bachelorette."  So pathetic I know, but I have missed the last few weeks and got sucked into it.  Hoping I am not a grumpy mommy tomorrow...not promising anything.  My poor kids, good thing we are headed to a water park tomorrow.  They will like that and its hard to be too grumpy when its sunny and lovely.  
 So I am dying to know...are any of you spoiler watchers?  I have to admit, I am with The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  Usually I am not and would never dream of reading the end of a book first, but for some reason I MUST KNOW what is coming in The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I know I am lame.
 Another thing I am doing tomorrow (because you are DYING to know), is starting to pack for our family trip this weekend to PHOENIX!!  We are heading down to Arizona for a Diamondbacks game, rodeo, horseback riding and hopefully Sprinkles cupcakes (in love).  The boys took their first airplane ride a few months ago when we went to Seattle and this is their second (and my 2year old's first...I better get lots of fun things to do.) airplane trip.  They are pretty excited, me too.
Dress: c/o Sugarlips | Belt: No idea...had it a long time :) | Shoes: Aldo (similar) | Sunnies: Ross (similar) | Jewelry: Macys

22 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress! love the color blocks :)

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and it looks comfortable too!

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/to-sales-to-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a fanatic of the color block trend!! LOL ;-) This dress is really gorgeous!!
    xoxo
    Patricia
    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I especially love how the colors run vertically, not horizontally like you see so often. What a pretty combination! (And I totally am NOT a end-spoiler haha. I have to be surprised!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress.... Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Phoenix? Girl you are BRAVE! It is probably hotter than a two dollar pistol down there. Love this color blocked dress! The hemline is super dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. We are crazy. We have a family reunion down there so it's a must. Hoping we don't melt!!

      Delete
  7. LOVE that dress! You look so gorgeous! With the glasses you totally remind me of a modern day take on Jackie-O, love it!
    xx







    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colorblocked dress is so cute! I watch The Bachelorette but I don't read the spoilers. If I did, I think I'd have to stop watching since it would totally ruin it for me.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that dress is stunning on you, I as well love color blocking!


    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME dress to be able to throw on and go and dress up too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress! The colors are awesome, and it looks just perfectly airy for summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! Great blog, darling.

    What do you think if we follow each other VIA GFC? I'd love it for sure. Will definitely follow back if you do decide to follow. Kisses x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dress!! I don't know any spoilers on the Bachelorette, but I do really hope she ends up with Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is fabulous! Love love LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress! It looks great on you!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything about that dress is perfect - the colors, the hemline, its versatility - love it! Have fun at the water park tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked everything in this outfit, the dress, shoes, bag, glasses... you look gorgeous... thanks for your lovely comment ok...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous dress.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is absolutely amazing. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the dress!! I'm your newest follower! can't wait to see more!!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.