Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cobalt and Yellow

 Yellow and blue have got to be one of my favorite color combinations.  I wear it quite a bit.  You'll have to forgive the weird lighting in the pictures, my camera was on a weird setting. 
 Josh was taking pictures again and he always says weird stuff to make me laugh.  It is also always funny when someone walks or drives by  we act like life is totally normal with me dressed up and Josh holding a camera (my other awesome photographer Brittany does the same thing...everyone knows we are taking pictures but we act like we are just talking from across the yard :)
 This was one of my "on the run outfits".  I don't have too many accessories as it was it was a day full of errands and baseball (have I mentioned baseball runs our lives...oh good :) 
 Just a casual simple outfit. 
 For a crazy busy day!!
Jeans: Bohme Boutique (similar here and here) | Top: Jcrew Factory | Belt: Jcrew
| Sunnies: Ross (similar) | Shoes: Famous Footwear (cute and cute)| Bag: Fossil

14 comments:

  1. very cute look, love the jeans!
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emily!
    SO confortable your look, I like it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somtimes simple is the best! I love that you pretend you aren't taking photos. I would do the same thing. Instead I take my own photos and definitely have had my neighbors catch me on more than one occassion!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the casual outfit! Haha, I do the same thing... pretend we are not taking pictures. I don't even know why we bother because it's so obvious we ARE taking pictures, since my husband is standing there with a giant camera.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripes paired with your yellow pants. Sometimes simple, casual outfits are the best :)

    Haha, it's always awkward when people come by and witness the photo session!

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but PERFECT...love the blue/yellow myself...and the striped top is just so cute with your coloured skinnies and wedges. Great summer outfit.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! I really like the yellow pants. I hate it when people drive by and stare while you taking pictures it's so awkward. They should really be worried about the road and not the pictures haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blue & yellow too! Wearing my own version of the combo today! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I would totally wear these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute :))) love this combination. i'm not so brave to wear light pants, but i have to :))))
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! Absolutely love the yellow with stripes! These pants are the perfect shade of yellow to - not too bright :)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like yellow and blue together too, although I always feel a little guilty about it (Go Bucks!) This is a great casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this color combo together on you, and those pants fit you like a glove! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jeans. So cute!

    Tina (http://2petite.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.