Monday, May 21, 2012

Beachy Keen

 Tonight one of my boys had a baseball game...as they do almost EVERY night of the week.  Baseball has seriously taken over our lives right now!

As we sat at the game tonight is was just perfect.  The air smelled so sweet and my cute little Lincoln was geared up to play catcher.  He plays machine pitch and sat there trying to catch the balls and the machine kept on hurling them at him.  It's Good thing he was so padded because most of the baseballs hit HIM. 
 We are now wrapping up everything for the boys at school.  My oldest is practicing for his spelling bee on Friday and my second has a program tomorrow night.  He has been busy practicing hard for his part and I can't wait to see his program!

Two weeks and school is out and it is on to summer!  We have been busy putting together our bucket list of what we want to do and I will post it on here as soon as it is complete.  The weather has finally decided it is ready to be (and hopefully stay) warm and I am stocking up on sunscreen.  Bring on summer!!
Cardi: Jcrew | Top: Layers (love this one) | Shorts: Nordstrom (jeans altered :) | Shoes: Aldo | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Bag: Aldo

23 comments:

  1. cute and oh so beachy! I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, two more weeks for us too then it's cruisin' through summer! I can't wait. My oldest missed the age cut off for Cal-Ripken baseball this summer so it's yet another year of the pitching machine. Those things can be dangerous!!

    Love the pastel stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pink sneakers are so adorable, Emily, and love how you tied that blue scarf on your bag!
    Don't forget to take part in the SkinCareRx Giveaway on my blog
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I hear you. Baseball is in full swing at the moment here at our house. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shorts are so cute! I love the turquoise and pink together. You look totally ready for summer!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes, so nice and comfortable.

    xoxo

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top with those shoes! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, bring on!! I ransacked my swimwear drawer yesterday, planning to hit the beach this weekend. Can you imagine I live a couple of block from the beach but haven't been in like months!

    Come check out some great swimwear deal on my blog:
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/05/httpclick.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the beach for me!!! I wish I lived close to one.

      Delete
  9. Cute shoes!
    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, totally has a boho beachy vibe - love it! <3
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great loose and wavey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you did with your jeans! Is there a trick to it or do you just cut and then roll up? I have a feeling I could totally mess it up!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did it so crazy. I put my jeans on and took my scissors snipping where I wanted it to be cut then took them off and cut it...it isn't perfect. Promise it's easy go for it :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.