Monday, May 14, 2012

Off White

 I almost didn't post these pictures because my legs are so WHITE!!  But I decided that I loved the outfit and...whatevah.  So here you go.
 School is winding up and I am getting so excited for summer.  The boys and I have been talking about what we want to do this summer and we are getting so excited. 
 My oldest son did a report today at school.  It was anything that he wanted to do it on.  He chose great white sharks and let me tell you...it was gory.

 He made a poster and it was the bloodiest thing ever!  I had to laugh because the whole class just listened to his report with eyes wide open.
 The funny thing is that he learned all sorts of interesting and non bloody things about sharks too, but he didn't really share any of those.  He did a great job and it was fun to watch him give his report.  I didn't really do a Mother's Day blurb yet about how much I love being a mom, but can I tell you how wonderful it is?
 I am lucky enough to have kids that really like, that is always a plus I say.  They are fun and funny and make life so much better than it would be without them.  I look forward to them coming home from school and telling me all of their stories from the day.  I have tried very hard to enjoy them being little and not wishing it away.  I feel so lucky to be their mom!
Cardigan: Banana Republic (similar) | Sweater: Hollister (similar-ish) (similar-ish) | Shirt: Jcrew (similar) | Shorts: Refashioned Jcrew carpis (similar) | Sandals: Tribeca via Famous Footwear (similar here and here) | Sunnies: Ross (similar) | Watch: Buckle

22 comments:

  1. nice outfit!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your color palette! Spring Summer 2012!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these spring colours, look great on you!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo, and those shoes are so cute! I'm pretty pale myself...so I know what you mean about not wanting to post the pics. Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors!
    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colors!
    beautiful!!
    :)

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple and green look great together! I too am super pale but I'm hoping for some more warm, sunny days so I can change that soon :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. O man, my legs are super pale too and I am wondering how they will photograph once summer actually hits here in New England. But I am all about embracing the pale these days- no tanning for this lady!

    -Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comments on my blog, you´ll always be welcome there... by the way you´re always looking great, you choose very well the colors to wear...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a great look even if you think your legs look too white!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the green & purple! I hear ya on the white legs. It's the worst part of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the color combo, you are gorgeous darling!!!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cute outfit, I'm the same about my legs! Your sons report sounds interesting too funny his classmates just stared wide eyed at the poster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cardigan, well I told you before.

    xoxo

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your relaxed outfit and I think your legs look great! And I really like the stories about your kids! :-)
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the green and purple color combo! Such a cute spring outfit! My legs are also so white right now!!! I'm excited for the sun so I can get a tan :)
    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! It's perfect for the spring!


    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pastel colors together. Great outfit!

    xo
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mothers are blessed with love and adoration.. Happy Mother's Day (belated, of course!) You look so easy in the outfit!

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/05/tunic-top-and-embroidered-leather.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute look. Happy belated Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the lime and thistle together! Happy M's Day belated :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these colors together - reminds me of serbert :) You look so pretty!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.