Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday-Classic But Not Boring

 I really like classic clothing. I try however to make it not be boring.  That can once again be accomplished with accessories.  This is one of the outfits I have in my rotation of clothing for Sundays.  It is pretty classic and has the possibility of being boring.  I decided that instead of picking colors that blended in with the skirt and top, I would pick something that was a little different.  I normally wear brown boots with this outfit, I decided to change it up and wear my new polka dot hose that I LOVE! 
 My hot little husband/photographer cut off my feet in most of the pictures:)  Normally I wear a white collared shirt under this cardigan, this time I chose a sequined tank. 

 My necklace is from this cute etsy shop and I LOVE it.  I first saw one like it on Glee and me loving all things Emma Pillsbury had to have it!  It always makes for a fun focal point in an outfit. 
 My bag is my handy dandy church bag that I got from Kate Spade years ago.  I love it, even though it is getting pretty worn.  It fits my books and things perfectly. 

 I also love super tall heels.  These are from my favorite place to buy heels, Aldo.  Their shoes are always comfortable on my feet. That is a must with heels for me.  Most of my heels are from there. 
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft | Sequin Tank: Jcrew | Skirt: Bass | Tights: ASOS | Heels: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade |  Necklace: Etsy

15 comments:

  1. cute! love the tights and the sweater
    -Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi! Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. I really love your tights! And I'm glad your heels are comfy! The best is finding cute heels that don't kill your feet after an hour!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO TRUE! Thanks for visiting Abbey!

      Delete
  3. Creamy Clothing is back! You look great, and it will be fun reading up on all you love. Good luck Em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those tights! Thanks for coming by Yellow Blackbird. I am now following you too through RSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aubree! So happy you came by!

      Delete
  6. Emily! Love the necklace..great POP of color and those tights! Thanks for stopping by my blog!Now following you! Would love to have you follow me over at flats to flip flops so we can stay connected:)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a follower Ashley! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. my husband always cuts my feet off, too!! haha! loving the sequined top! what part of utah do you live in??
    Danielle
    Sugar Blossom Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! ha ha, I am glad that I am not the only one without feet in the pics:) We live in Davis County are you in Utah?

      Delete
  8. I like this pop of color from the necklace! I have a turquoise necklace in my jewelry box and I'm not sure why I am keeping it under wraps until summer. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.