Friday, March 16, 2012

Red and Taupe

 Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day so really I should be doing a post on green...except I don't really have any green.  I usually wear the same green shirt every year in honor of the day.  I am sort of a holiday nut and can't let a holiday go by without celebrating.  Hmmm...maybe tomorrow will be the green outfit.
 Each time my boys get new shoes they insist on sleeping in them.  My husband totally condones this practicis and claims I don't remember being a child, because all children need to do this with their new shoes...I don' t think I ever did that.  Maybe I don't remember being a kid!  My 6 year old even slept in his new roller blades!  Well, can I tell you these boot are the first pair of shoes that I really DO want to sleep in (meaning I don't ever want to take them off!)  I am in love with them and their whole look!
 I am currently trying to figure out how to wear them with a dress on Sunday :)

 Aren't they lovely? Oh ebay (and Steve Madden) I am in your debt FOREVER! 
 I wonder how my husband will feel about these babies if I do decide to sleep in them.
Jacket: Jcrew | Cardigan: Banana Republic | Shirt: Banana Republic | Jeans: Nordstrom | Boots: Steve Madden via Ebay

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I wish we had a jcrew and banana republic where I'm from. Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots!! Those puppies are tall! :) I think I could wear them beautifully -- sitting down. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny Lynette, it did take me a bit to figure out high heels. These are a bit taller than my others as well.

      Delete
  4. I'd want to sleep in those shoes, too - they're adorable!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preethi! Thank you for visiting!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.