Sunday, March 25, 2012

Navy and Pink

If the truth be told I am a bit of a classic gal, in everything.  I love black, I love classic lines and fabrics.  I add a bit of trendy to most of my outfits, but as a whole they are usually still pretty classic.  Since I started this blog however, I have been looking for different ways to wear my go-to classics.  I usually wear this outfit with just the skirt and the navy top.  I thought it would be fun to change it up, so I looked through the old closet and found this pink button down and put it under it.  I think you would be amazed at how versatile your wardrobe is if you just think outside the box and mix things up a little bit. 
It was fun to have a little pop of spring with my navy.  This pink shirt I am wearing is my favorite shirt ever!  I bought it from Jcrew years ago, and I wear it whenever I can. Sometimes  you don't have to buy something new to have something new on.  Change things up, wear things together you haven't before.  It makes a huge difference and your wardrobe is suddenly doubled.

Sweater: Ann Taylor | Shirt: Jcrew | Skirt: Ann Taylor | Boots: Aldo (They are on serious clearance!!)| Jewelry: Macy's, Jcrew

14 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt! Thanks so much....I really appreciate your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous skirt! I love the entire ensemble. Classic look and looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherri, and thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I love the way you layer pink shirt underneath the navy. Yeah I do the same. I think outside the box now whenever I'm wearing an outfit and mix the color combination. There are no rules in fashion I think. As long as it is comfortable and stylish go for it. Sometimes an outfit that we think is silly can be stylish for others.

    Suzana-
    http://www.zlittle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fashion really is so much fun! I love that nowadays it seems like anything can work if styled right. Love it. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I can really tell you love stripes (i do TOO)! I'm so glad that I accidentally stumbled on your blog. Your taste is impeccable, and I love your style! I'm going to follow you now, thank you! Please follow me too!

    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I would love to follow you! I do love stripes...too much! Thanks for visitng

      Delete
  5. I really think this outfit totally works by the way...muy bueno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brit, I love that you commented!! You are the best.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.